Friday, July 29, 2011

Teasing

We've got ourselves a little teaser.
Josie and I were participating in our usual nighttime ritual of reading books and singing songs. After singing Bushel and a Peck and my lame default song, I Love You, You Love Me, I laid her in bed.
I snuggled up close and said, "Night, night Josie."
She lay there with her eyes closed, very still.
I leaned in for a kisser when she surprised me with a scary growl.
Then she laughed at me.
Who is this kid?

Maybe she is getting fed up the the Barney songs. Me too Josie. I promise to never sing it again.

6 comments:

  1. Oh she is such a cutie!!! If you need a new song, I'll let you use my trademark "Josie, la la la...". We have fun using all the other grandkids names too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to ask Bree Meyer if you can use that song. I'm pretty sure she made it up... She used to sing "Megan, la la la la, you are so darn cute, la la la la.
    If I ever get ahold of JoAnna, I will ask her for both of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't done any commenting. I have really enjoyed all the pictures. I tried to comment but couldn't get it to work. I suppose you need a gmail account, which I have, but never use. So I have been working on getting that set up again.
    Looks like you guys are keeping busy. Love your blog, you are such a talented writer. We are so lucky to have you in our family. Grant and Josie are extremely lucky. Love you guys and will hopefully be able to talk to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bedtime with a teaser. Does life get any better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can borrow "Be Here Now" from Milo. We would love to share that one with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my default song, too! I think it's because Katie and Heather were both so obsessed with Barney... but Ella still asks for it, so it will live on in the Hagen home for a bit longer! Such a cute story!

    ReplyDelete